About CIPLA

Our History

connecticut_mapThe CIPLA was originally founded in 1946 as the Connecticut Patent Law Association to promote a standard of ethics within the profession of patent attorneys. In 2001 the association change its name to the CIPLA to broaden its scope and recognize the relationship between patent law and other fields of intellectual property law. The association now has approximately 150 members who meet on a regular basis continuing the associations goals of promoting a standard of ethics and professionalism among its members.

Find out more about the association:

CIPLA Officers 2019 – 2020

 

J. Robert Dean, President
Ohlandt, Greeley, Ruggiero & Perle, LLP
One Landmark Square, 10th Floor
Stamford, CT 06901
t: (203) 327-4500
jrdean@ogrp.com

Benjamin White, Vice President
St. Onge Steward Johnston & Reens, LLC
986 Bedford Street
Stamford, CT 06905-5619
t: (203) 324-6155
bwhite@ssjr.com

Anne Maxwell, Secretary
Cantor Colburn, LLP
20 Church Street
22nd Floor
Hartford, CT 06103
t: (860) 286-2929
amaxwell@cantorcolburn.com

Ray Zenkert, Treasurer
Grogan, Tuccillo & Vanderleeden, LLP
1350 Main Street, Suite 508
Springfield, MA 01103
t: (413) 736-5401
zenkert@gtv-ip.com

CIPLA Board of Governors

Michael Cartona
Ian J.S. Lodovice
Scott Lydon
Erica Dorsey
Benjamin J. Lehberger
Grant Ehrlich